Were you looking for Mark Cheverton?
|“||Sometimes, we have to reach a little farther than we can, be a little stronger than we are, and do things we normally wouldn't be able to do, because we must, to take care of those we love.||”|
-Monkeypants271 in Saving Crafter
Monkeypants_271 is Gameknight999's father in the Gameknight999 series. He first finds out about Gameknight999 and Monet113's adventures after they trapped Herobrine in the Last Battle on the Ocean Shore. He then joins Gameknight on the quest to throw Herobrine into the void. After Herobrine infected the Ender Dragon, he and Gameknight helped defeat him. He also destroyed the computer Herobrine resided in after the Last Battle in the Nether.
Appearance and PersonalityMonkeypants271 is extremely protective of his son. He also has a strong fear of heights. His skin is a monkey in a Superman outfit, which Gameknight calls "ridiculous". He is also very wise. In the series, Gameknight really gets to know his father as a person, instead of just his dad. He and Monkeypants become more like friends than father and son; a rare occurrence anywhere. They end the third series as equals. Monkeypants learns that his son is growing up and it's time to start letting him make his own choices, such as saving Crafter from The Void in Saving Crafter.
- Invasion of the Overworld book one of the gameknight999 series (Cameo)
- Last Stand on the Ocean Shore book three of the mystery of herobrine series (First Appearance)
- Saving Crafter book one of the herobrine reborn series
- Destruction Of The Overworld book two of the herobrine reborn series
- Gameknight vs Herobrine book three of the herobrine reborn series
- System Overload book three of the herobrines revenge series (Cameo)
- the Great Zombie Invasion book one of the birth of herobrine series (mentioned only) (as Tommy's Dad)
- Herobrine's War book three of the birth of herobrine series (as Tommy's Dad)
- "If what you're doing isn't working, try something new."
- "If what you're doing is working, don't change anything."
- "You should always feel bad for hurting another living creature."
- "Monkeypants271" is Mark Cheverton's Minecraft username in the real world.
- In Battle for the Nether in the village that was attacked by griefers, there is a sign that says Monkeypants271 with the rest covered by soot.
- This was probably just simply meant to be an Easter egg, as at this time Mark might not have had the idea of putting himself user into the books.
|Heroes||Gameknight999 • Crafter • Hunter • Stitcher • Digger • Herder • Cobbler • Morgana • Mason (Notch) • Monet113 • Monkeypants271 • The Oracle • Smithy of the Two Swords • Fencer • Carver|
|Villains||Herobrine • Erebus • Malacoda • Xa-Tul • Reaper • Charybdis • Feyd • Shaikulud • Shaivalak • Oxus • Entity303|
|Minor Characters||Tommy and Jenny's Mother • Digger's Wife • Fisher • Bookman • Trapper • Healer • Librarian • Teacher|